Organic raw milk is one of my most favorite foods and it’s also one of the hardest foods to find. I have literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my availability of raw milk. The whole time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than purchasing a health food”.
What’s wrong with this particular picture folks? You retain hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous due to Bacteria”. The only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was once i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I figured I would die! So much for pasteurized milk as being a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is the way to eliminate Milk & Your Wellbeing. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for half an hour neutralizes this enzymatic enzymes that help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas has to do all the work having the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can provide scarring in the arteries then increased cholesterol patches, followed by clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, rendering it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will even create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Rich in enzymes which make is a lot easier to digest
* Great source of digestible calcium as well as other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of proteins
* Contains beneficial bacteria and fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins such as B12
* Contains enzymes like lactoferrin which helps to guard the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Choice is Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is an excellent replacement for cow’s milk for those individuals who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk will not contain agglutinin and therefore, the fat globules in goat’s milk tend not to cluster together – causing them to be easier to digest.
The fat molecules are small compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk features a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and therefore makes it much simpler for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Advantages of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids that are employed by your system effortlessly
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It does not have the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergic reactions found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system and it also actually contains an alkaline ash that will not produce acid in the intestinal system
* Contains the healthful medium-chain essential fatty acids, including capric and caprylic acids, that are highly antimicrobial
* A rich supply of the trace mineral selenium, an essential nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher amounts of calcium, vitamin A as well as the B vitamin Niacin when compared with cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but would love to have kind of quality raw milk available for a good price and also purchase it at a convenient location.