Within this Case Study article we are going to discuss different elements of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a single sentence ‘Backlinks’ are described as incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage using their company websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked the same and produced content linked to the identical topic on the blog, they links back that content in your webpage, that’s referred to as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an illustration suppose Mr. A writes a post in the blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B experiences that article, founds good and publishes a content related to Backlinks on their own blog, giving the link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing regarded as the most important part of Backlinks. As due to them Google along with other major search engines like google indexes even a newer blog or pages or article at a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which is crawled frequently concerns your web site, which increases crawling of search engine bots in your site leading to faster indexing.
* Search Engine Results- Another important aspect of Backlinks are they boost your site search engine’s ranking. Should you build or get more variety of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine results going to be improved as online search engine judge a site rankings on number of quality backlinks. If you have more number of links, internet search engine show your web site on the top pages. That is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that most of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engines like google.
* Page Rank- Not only search engine results, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank inside your next update and that we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among your competitors who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with additional traffic than others.
* We all know that Backlinks are very important element of SEO (seo). Now next we must focus on best Backlinks building methods or how to construct Backlinks? Should you Google for Backlink building, you can find a large number of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your blog with Backlinks as many as you desire in a single click. Many of these automated tools cost nothing and some are paid which provides you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which provides free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from your upper paragraph we arrived at the conclusion that people should always try for getting some quality backlinks instead of enormous low quality backlinks while keeping ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually a top quality backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink is described as a backlink which will come from a site that has content related to your web site rather than a link which will come from the site that is not linked to you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which uses keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from a site using same keywords or on same theme such as blogging, SEO, Earn money online etc, this link is considered quality Backlink instead of it gets a link from a car website. Google gives high importance towards the link which comes from blogging site and gives less relevance towards the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which will come from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as many important Hope you know what I mean to state.
Now let’s see exactly what are several types of backlinks? You can find basically two different types of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the types backlinks which are accompanied by online search engine crawlers once they crawl your web site. Or we can say when online search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your entire blog including links, pictures everything, when they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands in that page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands in your page, which will help in indexing your web site faster. It offers you traffic as well as aid in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the types backlinks which contains a “nofollow” tag. When online search engine crawlers crawl this, they just ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to find rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also gives you good traffic but not helpful for Pagerank.
Note: You are encouraged to build dofollow links and tag poor links in your site having a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and most effective ways to develop quality backinks:-
(1) Social media marketing- Social networking and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are always proved pretty much as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and start posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is usually discussed because the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just go to different sites or blogs that provides ‘Guest post’. Write to them which in turn offer you quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Blog commenting is the simplest way for getting great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments together with your links (anchor text) in blogs related to your niche. Definitely they offer ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog to several blog directories like Blogcatalog and Technorati. Furthermore, i received good backlinks from their website.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums related to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only good quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question associated with your niche citing your blog URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to different RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to various article site including ezinearticles.
Should you be following these techniques, definitely you are going to build some good quality back links.